Zero Spiel Casino Bonuses
Latest news about the gaming industry. Play at trusted casinos, learn how to bet with lower risk and where to find awesome bonuses, free spins and wonderful gaming experience.
Reels / Rows
6 / 4
Multi-paylines slot game
€/$ 50 is a maximum bet value for this game
Payout value is not the best (90x)
Where To Play
Up to 300% match + 400 free spins + 150% cashback bonus pack on first 3 deposits
In the online slot machine IC Wins from Realtime Gaming, set out on a chilly expedition in search of some frosty wins. Keep your mind sharp and gather your strength as you fight frostbite while trying to outsmart some of the most hazardous Arctic creatures. You can have free games and wins on re-spins that are guaranteed.
Polar Predators on the Grid: Fierce but Generous
The amazing RTG slot machine IC Wins transports you on an icy voyage to the polar icecaps. Modern graphics do a great job of portraying the chilly landscape, and totem poles serve as the grid’s support pillars. The hunter, the polar bear, the wolf, and the snow leopard are high-paying symbols; the 9-A card royals are low-paying.
Warm Rewards For Cold Bets
The IC Wins slot machine from RTG has 4,096 paylines across its 6-reel, 5-row playing field. A bit on the frozen side, to be honest, is the bet range, which is anything from 0.50 and 5 coins. Penny gamblers will enjoy themselves immensely as they spin the reels with a little more fervour than high rollers. However, if you play the IC Wins slot machine online, you might get lucky and earn up to 4,536 coins. The detailed payouts are highlighted in the paytable:
Two on a Payline
Three on a Payline
Four on a Payline
Five on a Payline
Six on a Payline
Ice Wins Scatter
Ice Hard Bonus Features
The following are the IC Wins slot machine’s most profitable features:
Re-Spin Win With Multiplier With 100% Probability
A unique re-spin feature is enabled after a random losing spin, and the reels will spin as many times as necessary until a win is achieved. A random multiplier of between x1 and x7 is added to wins from the re-spins. On fluorescent rocks, a stack of multipliers is visible to the left of the grid, and when a multiplier is applied, it lights.
You can play IC Wins for free by getting 3, 4, or 5 scatters to land on the reels. These combinations result in 8, 12, or 16 free games, respectively. Additionally, a stack of multipliers will be visible, with a different multiplier awarded for every spin in the event of a win. The limitation that free games cannot be retriggered is a drawback.
More RTG Slots to Warm Your Heart
Browse the selection of RTG slots we have here and play a tonne of free spins on many different thematically themed reels. The extensive selection on our website will make you grateful for coming here later.
FAQs about IC Wins Slot
Where can I find IC Wins slots to play for free?
You can find a free demo version of the game in one of our recommended casinos. Alternatively you can try the game with no deposit bonuses.
Where can I access the real money version of the IC Wins slot machine game online?
Choose a casino from our list of the best real money gambling establishments. Create an account, make a small deposit, and then launch the game to begin taking part in real money activity.
Can I use a casino bonus offer to play the IC Wins online slot?
Of course. All slots in a casino are usually eligible for no deposit bonus promotions and free spins bonuses. However, you must read the T&Cs to confirm whether the IC Wins slot qualifies for the bonus. Check out our best casinos bonus page for newest no rules and no deposit bonuses.
Can I use bitcoin to play the IC Wins online slot machine?
Of course, To play the IC Wins slot machine game with bitcoin, simply register an account at one of our listed, trusted bitcoin casinos, make a deposit, and start the game.
How often do players win when playing the IC Wins online slot machine?
The 96 percent return to player (RTP) and low volatility of the IC Wins online slot machine are both impressive. While a result, your odds of winning are excellent, and you will receive tiny payments frequently as you play.
Where To Play
Welcome Bonus - 200% up to $5000 + $50 FREE o be a member of the PlayCroco Online Casino, a player must be (1) located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is not prohibited and (2) at least 18 years old or the age of majority in that jurisdiction (whichever is lower). The gaming activities offered by the casino are not intended for, and are not permitted to be used by, any person (a) who is located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is prohibited (or may be deemed to be prohibited), (b) who is under the legal age of majority, or (c) for any purpose other than personal entertainment.
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of and online play at PlayCroco Casino website (the "Casino").
Furthermore, each time you:
• access the Casino,
• open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino, or
• accept any prize from the Casino,
that action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino website at the time of that action.
1. Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is each Player's responsibility to determine whether online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice and makes no explicit or implicit representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorised by the Company to provide any such advice, representations or warranties.
2. By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i) the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the Player's jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player's use of the Casino.
3. Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority (in most cases 18, years of age) or, where applicable, the minimum legal age for placing a wager. The Casino does not accept wagers from individuals under the age of 18. It is each Player's responsibility to determine the legal age of majority (or wagering) in the Player's jurisdiction. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he or she is at least the age of legal majority in Player's jurisdiction, or if applicable, is at least the minimum age for placing wagers, but no less than 18 years of age. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a person who is less than such an applicable age (a "minor") is null and void, and no winnings (if there are any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a Player's age at any time.
4. No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be made if a Player wishes and complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Casino's other general rules and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the Player. The Player understands and acknowledges that the Player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the Player may lose any money that is deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
5. The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account, making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Player represents and warrants that Player's interest in and use of the Games and the Casino is not professional. Further, by playing the Games, the Player confirms that he or she does not find the Casino, the Games or online gaming to be offensive, immoral, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
6. The Player acknowledges that some people have an addiction to gambling and/or other inabilities to control their gaming and wagering activities. The Company will not in any event be liable in any way to any such person for any losses, damages or other effects of such problems or activities (without limiting the scope of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions).
7. After a Player has initiated the player account creation process, the Player must accurately and truthfully provide the following information:
First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone number and date of birth.
This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all transactions for the Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated.
At a later stage, players may be required to provide details on the source of fund and source of wealth, including the funding of e-wallets.
8. The Company accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused to a Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet howsoever caused.
9. The Player is solely responsible for keeping his or her account number and password secure and secret and will take appropriate measures to protect that information. The Player is solely responsible for any deposits, wagers, losses or other transactions which may be made or occur involving the Player's account.
10. If a Player misplaces, forgets, loses account information, or if a Player gives away, discloses or loses his or her account number and password, the Casino will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any amounts in or claims regarding that account.
11. A Player shall not allow any other person (including, without limitation, any person under the age of majority) to use the Player's account, access or play at the Casino, place any wagers, or accept any winnings or prizes. Players are only permitted to access an account in their own name, Play is forbidden on behalf of a beneficial owner and any pay-outs will be denied if account verification cannot be confirmed.
12. In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at the Casino, the Player in so doing specifically authorises the Casino and /or its designated agent(s) to investigate the Player's creditworthiness and to make inquiries of third parties in connection with the application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the Casino.
13. All Casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by the Casino on its website or through the client software. Any wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly prohibited. If use of non-approved client software is detected, the Casino reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction. Players found using multiple browsers and/or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the Casino software will forfeit all winnings and their accounts will be terminated.
14. If funds are credited to a Player's account in error - human error, telecommunications error, technical malfunction (software, hardware or other), payout miscalculation or other error - it is the Player's responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. No such funds which have been credited in error will be considered to be winnings or be paid out to a Player. If such an error is not reported promptly, any winnings that are achieved by the Player after the error, whether related to the error or not, are invalid and shall be retained by or returned to Company.
15. Without limiting the generality of the section above, the Company will not be liable to a Player or any other person for, as a result of, or directly or indirectly in connection with any of the following, howsoever caused or arising: (a) the failure of, or damage or destruction to the Casino Server or records or any part thereof; (b) amounts which may appear to be winnings but which result from any software, hardware or related problems with the Casino, the Casino Software, associated software, servers or other infrastructure associated with the Casino, (c) delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission systems, (d) attempts by a Player to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company, or (e) any force majeure event or circumstances.
16. The Casino's server software shall be the official register of all gaming transactions. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Player's downloaded Casino Software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official record and shall govern the result of play. The Company shall not be liable for any amounts resulting from any such discrepancy.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding any matter relating to use of the Casino, Player accounts, eligibility for winnings or any other related matter, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding.
18. Players who attempt to cash in amounts more than their initial purchase before reaching the minimum level of play required for bonus eligibility will automatically have their funds redeposited into their accounts and may be restricted in using these accounts.
19. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino to any person due to the jurisdiction in which they are located or for any other reason.
20. The Company reserves the right to cancel a Player's account for any reason, and to pay out to the Player any balance in Player's account at the time of cancellation. The Company shall not otherwise be liable for any such cancellation of any Player account(s). The Company also reserves the right in its unfettered discretion to void any winnings and refund the original deposit in the Player's account (and the Player shall have no other remedies) in any of the following circumstances:
Failure to establish the individuality of an active account will result in closure of the account and forfeiture of any winnings.
Use of a bank card issued in a name other than the registered account holder is forbidden. Deposits will be accepted in the name of the registered account holder only. Copies of the card(s) used for the purpose of deposits are required at the time of a withdrawal request. An authorisation letter and legal identification documents will be required from the card holder.
If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information of any type.
If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player is not of legal age of majority, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on the Player's account.
If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties or conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
If a player, at the Casino's discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
Any Player deemed to be abusing the terms of any bonus will forfeit any entitlement to winnings. No more than $180 can be withdrawn if won from any bonus, where there has been no cash deposit. The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding $180, where there has been no cash deposit.
To comply with anti money-laundering regulations, withdrawals are not permitted unless deposited funds have been wagered a minimum of 1X. Deposits will be accepted in the name of the registered account holder only and withdrawals are permitted only to accounts controlled and owned by the registered gaming account holder.
Terms and conditions specific to the use of bonus funds can be found here.
21. If there is no login recorded in an account for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months, the account will be deemed dormant and abandoned. Any balance in said account will be automatically forfeited to the Company. The account can be reactivated at any point at the request of the authorised account holder. In the case where there have been no real money deposits, no login record in sixty (60) days will result in any balance in the account being automatically removed.
22. If we suspect any activity on a Player's part to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or to be fraudulent or criminal, or if any of your deposits are charged back, we will have the right to (i) withhold any deposits made by the Player and/or any winnings due to the Player, (ii) compensate the Company for any amounts owing to the Company by the Player (including under the indemnity provisions hereof), and to further deal with such amounts as required by law or regulatory requirements.
23. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, the Player confirms compliance with these Terms and Conditions and consents to the use of his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes. All applicable taxes, if any, on any prize is the Player's sole responsibility.
24. The minimum withdrawal from the casino is $100, depending on your available options. Please review our payout options for limits and available methods. The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is $7,500 per week. Any amount greater than $7,500 will be divided into parts, where no part can be larger than $7,500, and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. A Player's initial withdrawal or changes to payment details are subject to clearance by the payment processor's risk department. This review can take up to 5 business days at which time the Player will be informed via email of their payment processed date.
The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion. Certain factors beyond the control of the Casino, including, but not limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to process.
25. The Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Casino and will not be returned. The Casino is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited to replacement.
26. The Player understands and acknowledges that the names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on or associated with the Casino are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Casino and all rights associated therewith are reserved by the Casino. The Player obtains no rights to such trademarks or names, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
27. Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
28. The Player agrees to hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's (i) use of the Casino website, (ii) use of any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) participation in the Games, (v) the acceptance of any Prize, or (v) use of the Casino Software.
29. The Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any an all associated or affiliated persons or organisations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino, the Company and/or its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organisations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the illegality of online wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
30. All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
31. ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Service or with the Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by Casino to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. Casino reserves the right to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing Your Account. If You create an Account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID locked.
32. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
33. These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company, and supersede and all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.
SLOT TOURNAMENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tournament Buy-Ins, Add-ons or Re-Buys will be deducted from your Real Money account balance. Bonuses cannot be used for Buy-Ins, Add-ons or Re-Buys on Slot Tournaments.
PlayCroco Online Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to the Slot Tournament Buy-Ins, Add-ons and Re-Buys. If you use the playable balance obtained through a no-deposit bonus to enter a tournament, the maximum withdrawal amount of 5 times the bonus will be applied to any tournament winnings.
Freeroll Tournaments are only for depositing customers. Customers who have never made a real money deposit, are ineligible to partake in our Freeroll Tournaments. Furthermore, this rule also applies to accounts where no real money deposit has been made in the last 3 months.
Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any Slot Tournaments.
If you are disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply: If you are disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on your behalf. If you reconnect within the tournament time, you can continue playing in the tournament. If you cannot reconnect, your Win Box total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
In cases where a slot tournament is cancelled, the Buy-In will be refunded to the player account.
Add-ons and Re-Buys are available for selected Tournaments. Prices, values and rake are variable and determined by PlayCroco Online Casino. The number of Add-Ons and Re-Buys available varies per tournament.
Acknowledgement and Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Casino that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web site. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
325% WELCOME OFFER UP TO $9,750 Not only do we offer you up to $9,750 of free bets you also get 25 free spins, for 7 consecutive days. All you need to do is make a deposit, claim your daily free spins in the coupon section and away you go!
$10,000 BONUS + 200 FREE SPINS Welcome bonuses are for new players only and the coupon code must be redeemed before you make a deposit.All general terms and conditions applyThere is no maximum cash out on this welcome bonus codes.Subject to Status
However, if a successful withdrawal has been made from this promotion then welcome package will be discontinued.