Zero Spiel Casino Bonuses
Latest news about the gaming industry. Play at trusted casinos, learn how to bet with lower risk and where to find awesome bonuses, free spins and wonderful gaming experience.
One amiable little frog is prepared to rule the payouts in Realtime Gaming’s Frog Fortunes online slot as a serene aura spreads across the lush, green environment of an oriental rainforest. He waits, perched in the middle of a serene pond. The game starts when you press spin.
When this peaceful creature awakens, he opens his mouth and spews 15 symbols onto the 5×3 reel set in an effort to produce a win. The Frog Fortunes slot machine, which has 20 paylines and cascading symbols, is all about the powerful frog bombs. The fun truly starts when you set these off. Have you prepared? Boom! Three, two, one.
A Pop-Up Tropical Paradise
You are immediately transported to a tropical paradise with an oriental theme and a blooming fauna as soon as the game loads. The five honeycomb-shaped reels are specially staggered for a more fascinating look, and the play area really pops thanks to the gilt-edged frame. Leading developer Realtime Gaming (RTG) has produced games with beautiful graphics and audio that exhibit extraordinary attention to detail.
Listen quietly… Large creatures ambling by, birds chirping, bells chiming, and the tranquil sound of flowing water may all be heard when playing the Frog Fortunes slot machine online.
The low-paying symbols are four different colored gems, while the high-paying symbols are beautifully depicted as classic jungle creatures. Frog bombs are the symbols to watch out for in this game because they contain some extremely explosive wins.
Your Path to Prosperity: Cascade
The 20 paylines on the online slot machine Frog Fortunes allow you to wager between 0.01 and 1.00 cents on each line. This means that you can wager between 0.20 and 20.00 cents on any one spin. You may put up to 100 spins on autoplay, which is useful if you just want to sit back and take it all in.
The mechanic of the game is where the actual magic is. The moment you push the “play” button, the frog fortunes opens his mouth and discharges 15 symbols onto the game grid instead of spinning reels. When a hit occurs, cascading reels take control and all winning symbols vanish. As new symbols are fired onto the reels, older ones disappear.
Frog Fortunes slot machine undoubtedly delivers up a prosperous treat for a machine that is high on excitement and has many frequent hits. With a generous RTP of 97.05 percent and no volatility, it guarantees that winnings occur frequently. In the table below, look at the symbol values.
Three on a Payline
Four on a Payline
Five on a Payline
Boom! Three, Two, One!
We advise playing the online slot machine Frog Fortunes with all 20 paylines activated because the symbol values are not as high as most. Wins are produced when three or more of the same symbol line up on the reels going from left to right. You can earn 150 times your wager by matching five symbols of purple character.
The frog bombs feature makes this slot stand out despite the fact that it has few other characteristics. Frog bombs come in four different varieties, and they can appear anywhere on the reels. Each one has a number between 0 and 4 and emits a distinct blast pattern that affects particular symbols, so you can’t miss them. The great explosion occurs when the bomb approaches zero, and each colored bomb produces replacement symbols for those around.
The slot machine Frog Fortunes offers some thrilling, edge-of-your-seat action. Several frog bombs with various countdown values can be shown on the reels at once. The light flashes, the sound intensifies, and zero emerges as the victor as their worth falls.
It’ll be a Reel Blast for you!
With its Frog Fortunes slot machine, Realtime Gaming redefined innovation. We chuckle every time we see their creative interpretation of symbols being shouted onto the grid by the green guardian. In our perspective, that’s a hat trick when you combine the excitement of those massive frog bomb bursts with the cascading reels after each win.
A wonderfully immersive experience that never gets old is provided by the meticulous attention to detail in the graphics and music. All of this is sufficient for a few lighthearted, enjoyable spins, but if you’re looking for a substantial return on your investment, the highest win possibility of 150 times your wager might not be enough. You will undoubtedly have a unique experience, that much is certain.
$1000 Bonus General Casino Terms
Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the Fair Go Casino web site.
1. By playing at Fair Go Casino (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the activities and games of the casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
3. The casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be over 18 years (18+) old to use this service.
4. Only one real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled. Failure to establish individuality of an active account will result in closure of the account.
5. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
6. Employees of the company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
7. The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
8. You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
9. The company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
9.1 If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
9.2 If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account. Using bank card in different name other than the account holder is forbidden. Deposits are accepted in the account holders name only. Copies of the card(s) used to deposit are required at the time of withdrawal. Authorization letter and Identification documents are required from the card owner;
9.3 If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
9.4 If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
9.5 If you are not of legal age;
9.6 If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
9.7 If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account. Playing is only allowed in one's own name. Players are not allowed to play on behalf of beneficial owner. Pending withdrawals will be suspended if verification can't be completed;
9.8 If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
9.9 If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
9.10 If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
9.11 If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 9.1 to 9.10 above
10. In the event the company suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, the company has the right to withhold any amount from your account, and if deemed necessary by the company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the company or to payment providers in connection with your use of the Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
11. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
12. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
13. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
14. Please note that it is required that you verify your identity with documentation. You are asked to submit the following documents:
Valid Picture ID (such as Driver’s License or Passport) in colour
Recent Utility Bill (dated within the last 2 months – verifying your address)
Verifying your account is a continuous process and when it is noticed that your Picture ID is expired, you will be asked to submit a valid copy.
Source of fund and source of wealth might be required at later stage. Also, players might be required to provide proof of how they fund e-wallet.
14.1 If your account was successfully funded by Credit Card(s) the following additional documents are required:
Signed Account Verification form (find it here)
Back and front colourful copies of Credit Card(s)
Authorization letter and Identification documents of the card owner
14.2 The documents should be scanned and sent by email to [email protected] Please ensure all copies are clear and legible. If not received in this manner it can delay the verification process.
15. Payments will always be sent back to the payment method by which deposits were made, if possible. Fair Go Casino reserves the right to make the final decision through which method the customers receives their withdrawals. Withdrawals are only allowed to accounts controlled and owned by the gaming account holder.
16. The company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
17. All accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 months and more will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed. If a customer does not log onto hos/her Casino account for a period of 12 months, any balance in the account will be forfeited. If a customer is willing to return to the casino at some point, management will reopen an account and return the balance.
18. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the web site, accept any prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
19. The company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
20. The company shall not be liable for computer or internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
21. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
22. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
23. Fair Go Casino is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
24. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
25. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
26. After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods used in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
27. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Fair Go Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
28. You are not allowed to withdraw from your account without rolling over your deposit once.
29. Interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in a jurisdiction that prohibits them. If you are physically present such a jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
30. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
31. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
32. Abusive or offensive language/behaviour will not be tolerated in the Casino or with the Fair Go Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by the Casino to ensure compliance.
33. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your username which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. The Casino reserves the right to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing your account, when this policy is violated.
34. The terms and conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
35. To comply with Anti-money laundering Regulations, Player is not allowed to request for pay out without play through.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
In the interests of fair gaming, there are limits on the maximum bet sizes you can place during the playthrough of any bonus including cashback offers. $10 is the maximum bet unless specifically stated otherwise. Betting above $10 during a bonus playthrough will result in any promotion winnings voided.
2. Unless otherwise stated, each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
3. Players must claim and receive their bonus before they start playing with their initial deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their initial deposit will be refused.
4. Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Bonus Balance, until the terms of the promotion have been met. Thereafter the applicable Bonus Balance will be transferred to Withdrawable Balance.
5. Unless otherwise stated, all free bonuses must be wagered at least 60 times before withdrawing. Wagering on all types of Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American Roulette, Baccarat and other table games and non-pokies games, will not count towards this wagering requirement unless specifically stated. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all winnings and reserve the right to close the account. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time as the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
6. A promotion is considered completed when a player meets the wagering requirements or when the balance reaches below $1. Note that if you are playing a promotion with a maximum cash out limit, upon completing the wagering requirements only the maximum cash out amount will be transferred to your withdrawable balance. Any balance over this amount will be automatically deducted by the system.
7. Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to claim any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player's winnings.
8. A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or existing account balance. If you happen to redeem bonuses on top of an existing playable balance, any winnings will be voided and original deposit reimbursed in your account. All promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
9. Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud at the casino management's discretion.
10. Any promotion or offer is terminable or changeable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
11. All deposit bonuses are cashable at Fair Go! Free no deposit bonuses hold a maximum cash out limit which is 5x the bonus amount unless otherwise specified.
12. All deposit bonuses require a minimum deposit of $20, unless stated otherwise.
13. Please note that bets placed on Roulette on colour Red and Black are not allowed, if contrarily any winnings generated will be voided. Also bets placed on European Roulette with an active bonus are not allowed.
14. Please note that any no deposit bonus will have a maximum cash-out of 5x the bonus amount given (unless stated otherwise) e.g. $100 bonus - max. cash-out will be $500. No exceptions can be made if a Random Jackpot is hit. The rule will only be annulled after a customer's balance has reached below $1.
15. Wagering requirements for our deposit bonus coupons are 30 times the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
16. Winnings generated from ANY of our deposit based reward bonuses (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Snail Mail or any other) will not be honoured if the awarded deposit is below $10.
17. Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offer consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings. This includes winnings from Free Roll Tournaments (Tournaments that are free to enter).
18. Further to Promotional Terms and Conditions #16, management reserves the right to consider winnings on comp points, accumulated via the use of consecutive free bonuses, null and void.
19. Members who have not made at least one deposit at the casino can only claim free money offer once, including but not limited to: welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, birthday bonus, and free spins. Any winnings from additional free money will be void.
20. Customers whose last deposit is older than three months and claim a free bonus, are not entitled to a withdrawal.
21. The maximum redemption amount that players can obtain due to winnings made from existing and previous free money promotions is $180 AUD. Any funds left from free winnings will be immediately removed from the player's account after processing the withdrawal. The person who tries to go above this limit will have the funds removed from his/her account.
22. Withdrawals from free bonus promotions of $25 to $50 are only processed when a copy of a utility bill is received, matching the address registered on your Fair Go account.
23. Winnings made on duplicate accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts.
24. Please note that restrictions on game play strictly apply to free bonuses. Once wagering requirements have been met, players are welcome to play any of our casino games.
25. Players from the following countries do not qualify for any bonuses: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan.
26. The maximum withdrawal per customer per week is $7,500 AUD. Fair Go Casino reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
27. Fair Go Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted in other sites or throughout forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If Fair Go has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive that particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out to, we will not honour any withdrawal requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
28. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the casino client. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
29. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
30. Instant Cashback Promotion Terms. Player can claim 25% (40% for VIPs) cashback via our customer support team on every busted deposit of minimum $10 and made WITHOUT using a deposit bonus. The cashback offer is 10x playthrough (wagers vary on different games). Balance must be lower than $1 to claim the cashback. Players don't necessarily have to redeem cashback after every deposit made, it is possible to claim cashback after several deposits. Cashback can be claimed on busted deposits dating up to 1 month prior to the day the cashback is requested.
31. Game of the Month (Double Comp Points) Promotion Terms. Customer can get comp points by playing a particular game in a particular timeframe. Every 100 Comp Points you can then exchange for $1 AUD. Minimum amount of Comp Points that can be exchanged is 100.
32. Koala Monday Promotion Terms. Koala Monday bonus can only be used on Mondays. Redemption count: Unlimited. Minimum deposit for that bonus offer is $20. The more you deposit, the bigger the bonus. Maximum bonus amount is $1000.
33. Deposit in *Month* Promotion Terms. If you make at least one deposit in a month, you are invited to grab $20-25 free bonus. See promotion page for the coupon code. Maximum cash out is $180. Wagering is 60x. Bonus is valid throughout the month only.
34. In order to qualify for the "Fair Draw" promotion, players must deposit a total of $500 between Friday and the following Thursday weekly.
Welcome Bonus - 200% up to $5000 + $50 FREE o be a member of the PlayCroco Online Casino, a player must be (1) located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is not prohibited and (2) at least 18 years old or the age of majority in that jurisdiction (whichever is lower). The gaming activities offered by the casino are not intended for, and are not permitted to be used by, any person (a) who is located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is prohibited (or may be deemed to be prohibited), (b) who is under the legal age of majority, or (c) for any purpose other than personal entertainment.
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of and online play at PlayCroco Casino website (the "Casino").
Furthermore, each time you:
• access the Casino,
• open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino, or
• accept any prize from the Casino,
that action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino website at the time of that action.
1. Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is each Player's responsibility to determine whether online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice and makes no explicit or implicit representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorised by the Company to provide any such advice, representations or warranties.
2. By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i) the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the Player's jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player's use of the Casino.
3. Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority (in most cases 18, years of age) or, where applicable, the minimum legal age for placing a wager. The Casino does not accept wagers from individuals under the age of 18. It is each Player's responsibility to determine the legal age of majority (or wagering) in the Player's jurisdiction. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he or she is at least the age of legal majority in Player's jurisdiction, or if applicable, is at least the minimum age for placing wagers, but no less than 18 years of age. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a person who is less than such an applicable age (a "minor") is null and void, and no winnings (if there are any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a Player's age at any time.
4. No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be made if a Player wishes and complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Casino's other general rules and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the Player. The Player understands and acknowledges that the Player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the Player may lose any money that is deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
5. The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account, making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Player represents and warrants that Player's interest in and use of the Games and the Casino is not professional. Further, by playing the Games, the Player confirms that he or she does not find the Casino, the Games or online gaming to be offensive, immoral, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
6. The Player acknowledges that some people have an addiction to gambling and/or other inabilities to control their gaming and wagering activities. The Company will not in any event be liable in any way to any such person for any losses, damages or other effects of such problems or activities (without limiting the scope of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions).
7. After a Player has initiated the player account creation process, the Player must accurately and truthfully provide the following information:
First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone number and date of birth.
This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all transactions for the Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated.
At a later stage, players may be required to provide details on the source of fund and source of wealth, including the funding of e-wallets.
8. The Company accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused to a Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet howsoever caused.
9. The Player is solely responsible for keeping his or her account number and password secure and secret and will take appropriate measures to protect that information. The Player is solely responsible for any deposits, wagers, losses or other transactions which may be made or occur involving the Player's account.
10. If a Player misplaces, forgets, loses account information, or if a Player gives away, discloses or loses his or her account number and password, the Casino will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any amounts in or claims regarding that account.
11. A Player shall not allow any other person (including, without limitation, any person under the age of majority) to use the Player's account, access or play at the Casino, place any wagers, or accept any winnings or prizes. Players are only permitted to access an account in their own name, Play is forbidden on behalf of a beneficial owner and any pay-outs will be denied if account verification cannot be confirmed.
12. In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at the Casino, the Player in so doing specifically authorises the Casino and /or its designated agent(s) to investigate the Player's creditworthiness and to make inquiries of third parties in connection with the application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the Casino.
13. All Casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by the Casino on its website or through the client software. Any wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly prohibited. If use of non-approved client software is detected, the Casino reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction. Players found using multiple browsers and/or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the Casino software will forfeit all winnings and their accounts will be terminated.
14. If funds are credited to a Player's account in error - human error, telecommunications error, technical malfunction (software, hardware or other), payout miscalculation or other error - it is the Player's responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. No such funds which have been credited in error will be considered to be winnings or be paid out to a Player. If such an error is not reported promptly, any winnings that are achieved by the Player after the error, whether related to the error or not, are invalid and shall be retained by or returned to Company.
15. Without limiting the generality of the section above, the Company will not be liable to a Player or any other person for, as a result of, or directly or indirectly in connection with any of the following, howsoever caused or arising: (a) the failure of, or damage or destruction to the Casino Server or records or any part thereof; (b) amounts which may appear to be winnings but which result from any software, hardware or related problems with the Casino, the Casino Software, associated software, servers or other infrastructure associated with the Casino, (c) delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission systems, (d) attempts by a Player to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company, or (e) any force majeure event or circumstances.
16. The Casino's server software shall be the official register of all gaming transactions. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on Player's downloaded Casino Software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official record and shall govern the result of play. The Company shall not be liable for any amounts resulting from any such discrepancy.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding any matter relating to use of the Casino, Player accounts, eligibility for winnings or any other related matter, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding.
18. Players who attempt to cash in amounts more than their initial purchase before reaching the minimum level of play required for bonus eligibility will automatically have their funds redeposited into their accounts and may be restricted in using these accounts.
19. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino to any person due to the jurisdiction in which they are located or for any other reason.
20. The Company reserves the right to cancel a Player's account for any reason, and to pay out to the Player any balance in Player's account at the time of cancellation. The Company shall not otherwise be liable for any such cancellation of any Player account(s). The Company also reserves the right in its unfettered discretion to void any winnings and refund the original deposit in the Player's account (and the Player shall have no other remedies) in any of the following circumstances:
Failure to establish the individuality of an active account will result in closure of the account and forfeiture of any winnings.
Use of a bank card issued in a name other than the registered account holder is forbidden. Deposits will be accepted in the name of the registered account holder only. Copies of the card(s) used for the purpose of deposits are required at the time of a withdrawal request. An authorisation letter and legal identification documents will be required from the card holder.
If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information of any type.
If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player is not of legal age of majority, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on the Player's account.
If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties or conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
If a player, at the Casino's discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
Any Player deemed to be abusing the terms of any bonus will forfeit any entitlement to winnings. No more than $180 can be withdrawn if won from any bonus, where there has been no cash deposit. The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding $180, where there has been no cash deposit.
To comply with anti money-laundering regulations, withdrawals are not permitted unless deposited funds have been wagered a minimum of 1X. Deposits will be accepted in the name of the registered account holder only and withdrawals are permitted only to accounts controlled and owned by the registered gaming account holder.
Terms and conditions specific to the use of bonus funds can be found here.
21. If there is no login recorded in an account for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months, the account will be deemed dormant and abandoned. Any balance in said account will be automatically forfeited to the Company. The account can be reactivated at any point at the request of the authorised account holder. In the case where there have been no real money deposits, no login record in sixty (60) days will result in any balance in the account being automatically removed.
22. If we suspect any activity on a Player's part to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or to be fraudulent or criminal, or if any of your deposits are charged back, we will have the right to (i) withhold any deposits made by the Player and/or any winnings due to the Player, (ii) compensate the Company for any amounts owing to the Company by the Player (including under the indemnity provisions hereof), and to further deal with such amounts as required by law or regulatory requirements.
23. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, the Player confirms compliance with these Terms and Conditions and consents to the use of his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes. All applicable taxes, if any, on any prize is the Player's sole responsibility.
24. The minimum withdrawal from the casino is $100, depending on your available options. Please review our payout options for limits and available methods. The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is $7,500 per week. Any amount greater than $7,500 will be divided into parts, where no part can be larger than $7,500, and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. A Player's initial withdrawal or changes to payment details are subject to clearance by the payment processor's risk department. This review can take up to 5 business days at which time the Player will be informed via email of their payment processed date.
The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion. Certain factors beyond the control of the Casino, including, but not limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to process.
25. The Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Casino and will not be returned. The Casino is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited to replacement.
26. The Player understands and acknowledges that the names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on or associated with the Casino are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Casino and all rights associated therewith are reserved by the Casino. The Player obtains no rights to such trademarks or names, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
27. Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
28. The Player agrees to hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's (i) use of the Casino website, (ii) use of any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) participation in the Games, (v) the acceptance of any Prize, or (v) use of the Casino Software.
29. The Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any an all associated or affiliated persons or organisations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino, the Company and/or its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organisations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the illegality of online wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
30. All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
31. ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Service or with the Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by Casino to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. Casino reserves the right to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing Your Account. If You create an Account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID locked.
32. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
33. These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company, and supersede and all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.
SLOT TOURNAMENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tournament Buy-Ins, Add-ons or Re-Buys will be deducted from your Real Money account balance. Bonuses cannot be used for Buy-Ins, Add-ons or Re-Buys on Slot Tournaments.
PlayCroco Online Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to the Slot Tournament Buy-Ins, Add-ons and Re-Buys. If you use the playable balance obtained through a no-deposit bonus to enter a tournament, the maximum withdrawal amount of 5 times the bonus will be applied to any tournament winnings.
Freeroll Tournaments are only for depositing customers. Customers who have never made a real money deposit, are ineligible to partake in our Freeroll Tournaments. Furthermore, this rule also applies to accounts where no real money deposit has been made in the last 3 months.
Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any Slot Tournaments.
If you are disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply: If you are disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on your behalf. If you reconnect within the tournament time, you can continue playing in the tournament. If you cannot reconnect, your Win Box total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
In cases where a slot tournament is cancelled, the Buy-In will be refunded to the player account.
Add-ons and Re-Buys are available for selected Tournaments. Prices, values and rake are variable and determined by PlayCroco Online Casino. The number of Add-Ons and Re-Buys available varies per tournament.
Acknowledgement and Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Casino that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web site. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.